Friday, May 28, 2010

Feeling Soooooo Ashamed!

I'm not sure if anyone follows this blog any longer since it has been eons since I updated. In my defense, I do keep up my personal web site with monthly pictures of the girls, so feel free and head on over there whenever, nay, if ever you should pass this way again.

For anyone who outlasted me and has ended here on this page, I have added two of my favorite recent pictures of Jada and Ruby just for you.


This one was taken in July of 2008 in Clearwater, FL. The sun was setting and we were just about to head back over to Orlando. I'm so glad we decided to get a few more shots in while there was still light to be had.


This shot was taken in April of 2010 at Lamplight Theatre, the local Christian theater where Jada and Ruby have had numerous parts over the years. This particular shot was just before the final performance of a three week run of the Easter drama. Ruby played the little crippled girl that Jesus heals, a part that Jada played until she grew and this year's Jesus shrunk from the 6'-9" Jesus she had worked with in the past - HA!

No comments: