So, taking off my philosophy hat, I bring to you two pictures taken this year. The first is of Sheila and the girls on Mother's Day 2007. We had just returned from church and being such a beautiful day, we decided some pictures were in order. Jada is always up for her picture to be taken, but Ruby turns out to be a formidable foe when the camera appears. She seems to want the top of her head to be seen or the entire completeness of her eyelids. She cares not which is captured when the shutter trips.
The other was taken on father's day 2007. Seeing as how we honored their Mother on her special day with a photo session, likewise I was offered the chance. And what sane among us would fluff off a chance to have his picture taken with two of the most beautiful little girls walking this earth today? Not me, I can assure you of that. I am so enjoying being their dad and watching them grow and learn and just being the little girls they are. My wish for them is that they ALWAYS know the love I have for them is limitless and everlasting. I continue to be the most blessed man I know!
Richard
No comments:
Post a Comment